Recently, my oldest daughter and I attended a Bright Lights Conference. Many or our friends and cousins attended along with us. We had 11 guests staying in our home!
Here is the group or young girls and moms/aunts at the conference - missing Martha and Eunice in the group photo!
The girls with Sarah Mally, the main speaker.
Let your little light shine!
Sarah Mally's "chalk talk" picture. This was amazing to watch her draw and then to see the reveal under the black light! It looked better when the house lights were off.
Some of the group leaders singing "I've been changed".
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
We had a great time, and learned a lot!
• How to be Strong for the Lord in Your Youth
• Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
• How to Turn Your Heart to Your Parents
• How to Be a Bright Light in the World
• Avoiding Wrong Influences
• Seeking the Lord with All of Your Heart
• How to Boldly Share the Gospel
• Developing a Disciplined Walk with God
I highly recommend it for all girls ages 8 and up!
More info here if you would like to learn more about it.